JDM by Cultivated
JDM by Cultivated represents our vision of the ideal JDM collection through showcasing the essence of our passion: being driven by the automotive dreams of our youth, and never letting those dreams out of our sight.
Featuring some of the rarest and most desirable JDM cars to ever grace asphalt, the collection sees no shortage of truly unique, and standout, pinnacle examples of their breeds. In true Cultivated fashion, all vehicles offered in the collection have been thoroughly serviced and detailed, ready for immediate enjoyment at the hands of their future caretakers. From the charmingly fun Mazda Autozam AZ-1, to the ultra luxurious Toyota Century LWB, and the ruthless Nissan Skyline R32 GTR V-Spec II N1, there is no shortage of JDM flavors for every enthusiast.
This collection serves as our love letter to the JDM automotive world.
- 1990 Nissan Pulsar GTI-R | #13 of 21 made, formerly owned by the CEO of Nismo, just under 4,700kms
- 1992 Mazda Autozam AZ-1 | Lightly modified with 72,000kms
- 1993 Honda NSX-R | 1 of 483 examples exclusive to Japan, finished in Brooklands Green with 60,500kms
- 1994 Nissan Skyline R32 GTR VSpec II N1 | Chassis #35 of 63 produced, just under 8,000kms
- 1994 Toyota Supra RZ | Silver Metallic, factory V160, unmodified
- 1994 Subaru Impreza STI Wagon | #22 of 200 made with 56,700kms
- 1994 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution II GSR | Highly original example with under 15,000kms
- 1995 Nissan Skyline R33 GTR VSpec | Finished in Midnight Purple, unmodified with ~20,000kms
- 1995 Toyota Century LWB | Finished in Silver with Gray leather, 102,000kms
- 1996 Honda Integra Type-R | Highly original example, sporting a near entire catalog of period-correct Mugen fitted parts with 24,700kms
- 1996 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV GSR | Finished in Palma Red with patterned red/black interior, unmodified with 67,200kms